red2black International Tax and Wealth Management

UK Tax Refunds

If you were employed when you left the UK, or are currently receiving a UK pension, the chances are you are due a refund.

If you did not file a tax return for your year of departure or claim the refund we can help.

Red2black is an approved UK HMRC tax agent and can negotiate with HMRC on your behalf. To obtain an estimate of the amount of refund you may be entitled talk to us – we can usually provide an estimate within 24 hours.

Main site